So you have decided to take the plunge and begin your journey as a cross dresser. This little tip sheet will help you in case you don’t know where to go or how to begin mink fur false eyelashes own brand .
First of all, cross dressing is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, as long as you are comfortable with your decision. It is a major decision in your life, so be prepared for the response you may or may not get from your family and friends. Some people will support your decision, while others may not understand, no matter what you say or do, and that is okay. Negative, small minded people are a fact of life, so just be prepared to deal with it. Some people will support your decision and others will not, simple as that. So put on your big girl panties, get over it and move on. You can be as stylish and creative as you like in whatever you decide to wear. The options are mink fur false eyelashes own brand .
Lmrtn With that being said, here are just a few tips to get help you along the way.
1. Before you commit to buying a whole new wardrobe, ask a friend if you can borrow some of her clothes. Wear them to determine what you like, your style and comfort level. Are ask yourself if you are really happy wearing these mink fur false eyelashes own brand . If the answer is yes, then it is time to go shopping! Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with your friends.
2. Start with modest but feminine clothing choices. Work your way up to articles of clothing that are a bit more daring. Begin slowly until you become more comfortable. If you are a lady who desires to dress like a man, begin by wearing well-tailored men’s trousers and shirts. Men can begin by wearing women’s jeans and blouses. You may want to consider wearing under-lovelies under your blouses. Most designers make women’s blouses to accommodate their breasts. So gentlemen, you will want to purchase a brassiere that has the look and feel of real breasts. While you are at it, pick up some matching panties to go with that lovely bra.
3. Be open and communicate with your family and friends. They can offer you the support you need. There are also many resources on the Internet that offer cross-dressing support groups.
4. Don’t be ashamed or embarrassed to show the world the real you.
5. Have fun!
6. Go to any major department store and checkout the makeup counters. Once you have selected a few products to try, have a professional makeover done. Take along a gal-pal and experiment with different products, colors, foundations and application techniques. Remember to always shave before applying make-up. Moisturizer is essential. The makeup will be easier to apply to the skin. For a flawless look, apply loose translucent powder to set the make-up. Apply powder through out the day as needed At the end of the day, thoroughly remove all make-up, follow up with a toner or astringent to remove any traces of make-up, and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
7. Since you are already at the mall, why not go shopping for new clothes and shoes. Who doesn’t love a pair of kicky pumps or stylish flats? Where do you begin? First, do a little window shopping to see which styles suit you. If you are P.H.A.T. (Pretty, Hot and Tempting) and big-boned, there are lots of stores that cater to plus size divas. If you don’t feel comfortable shopping at the mall, there are thousands of online stores that will satisfy all of your cross-dressing needs. The variety is endless.
8. Two words: false eyelashes!
9. Invest in a good human hair wig.
10. Go home and practice putting your new look mink fur false eyelashes own brand . Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with your friends. Be open and communicate with them. They can offer you the support you need as you begin your journey. There are also many resources on the Internet as well as that offer support groups.